a journal of a researcher

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Launch Service Cup 2010

It is my third year to chair Service Cup. In 2010, the theme is “Applications and Algorithms on Clouds”. We want to see business applications as well as algorithms run on commercial or private clouds. As clouds software and hardware are available now in many ways, it is possible for universities and companies to launch clouds project. I should say, it is also a learning process for me to this new topic. However, I believe it is an interesting and promising direction for business as well as research. The difficulty for us is to attract participants. I am afraid that not many universities or professors are working on this yet. However, to be the first to do it is interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home