a journal of a researcher

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My schedule for the fall

I do not teach this fall term. This is a good break to advance my research. I will be on and off the campus. You can reach me by emails. If you are my students, please make use of the time I am on campus. Make appointments with me to discuss your research is expected. For the new students, face to face meeting is very important until we are familiar enough to move our discussion online. For the old students, we can continue our discussion over Skype and email. I hope you understand my absence that to advance my own research is very important for my career. I am always available for discussion online.
  • September: work in University of Paris 11 (Orsay)
  • October: on campus, work with my graduate students, PPE exam, prepare course
  • November: work in University of Paris 11 (Orsay)
  • December: on campus, work with my graduate students, PPE exam, prepare courses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home