a journal of a researcher

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Leaving NRC

After I announced my leaving NRC, I have received many congratulation emails. I am happy that I am received emails from some of the researchers that are highly respected among us as the best researchers. I am happy that my leaving attracted their attentions. It seems they recognized my status in the research community. For a research organization, no matter an institute or a university, the most important factor is the researchers. The best researchers and professors define the status of an institute or a university. I hope I am one of the best, no matter in an institute or a university.

2 Comments:

  • Thankfully, there are still good researchers at NRC in New Brunswick. I had lunch with Stephen Downes on Monday (he was in Montreal).

    By Blogger Daniel Lemire, at 6:51 AM  

  • I agree with Dr. Lemire!

    By Anonymous SHANE, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home